Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Learning....18 Days until Christmas


I've learned that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I've learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. The same goes for true love.

I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that you can keep going long after you can't.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

Books:  How to loose all your friends, a puffin book by, Nancy Carlson

Book:   Forgiving the Unforgivable , by, David A. Stoop
Book:   Eat, Pray, Love: One Womans Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia, by, Elizabeth Gilbert
Book:  Words...Loving Emotions, Poems to Awaken the Soul.  By, Pittershawn Palmer 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment