This is an excerpt from an email that I received:
Today, The Boston Globe reported that Romney was still running Bain Capital two years after he claims he left the firm, directly contradicting his campaign's denial that he was involved in deals that led to layoffs, bankruptcies, and American jobs getting shipped overseas.
It's a pattern of secrecy, and this is just the latest example of him trying to hide the truth from voters. There are a number of issues in play right now -- and voters deserve answers:
1) Mitt Romney refuses to release multiple years of taxes, ignoring decades of precedent.
2) He won't disclose his "bundlers," the people raising millions for his campaign.
3) He is the sole owner of a questionable shell corporation in Bermuda.
4) Until recently, Romney kept cash in a Swiss bank account.
5) According to the Globe, he hasn't been honest about when he was running Bain Capital, even though legal documents refute his claims.