Friday, October 14, 2005

Welder


welder and watcher Posted by Picasa

Today I have been working hard on my book and didn't move from the chair for about 5 hours. My butt was getting sore so I decided to grab my camera for my photo of the day shot.
Normally, when I venture out of my front door, I do not see another soul. This is the life in the country. Today I saw a welder and asked him if I could take a photograph. We talked for about 5 minutes. I believe that this will be the highlight of my conversations for the day.

2 comments:

  1. for editorial work, use this homily... "Don't shoot it unless you can see the color of their eyes."
    Another way to say it, "for editorial work, the head should be the size of a nickle" This picture fails as a marketable picture for that reason.
    In other words get up close.

    Rohn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advise! I need to get back into this. Once I left the war...and humanitarian work, it has been difficult for me to get back using my camera...frown.

    ReplyDelete