Monday, March 06, 2017

Tension is rising in America, the pot is about to tip over: America in Crisis

Okay, I must admit we are in interesting times here.  The Dems are mad at Trump winning and becoming the President of the United States...questioning the reality of the election, counts...(they tried).  They truly believe that Trump is not really the President.  It is coming out that Obama wiretapped Trump one month before the election.  That is actually not legal, to impose and listen to other parties plans, objectives, conversations etc...because it interferes with true competition for the political party.

Okay, so I understand that the Dems are not happy with what Trump is doing...although to be honest I can't understand why.  He is already working on more jobs, higher paying than the service industry through increasing manufacturing in America.  Charging higher tariffs on incoming products as the other countries charge us, developing programs for our failing infrastructure, and vetting new immigrants who want to enter into this country.  If I want to be a part of the EU, I have to be vetted, I have to prove that I can pay my way...so why have we not been doing that here?  My tax money should go to those in need, who are Americans, homeless and hungry first.  What is wrong with that?

In the end, there are rumors of a Coup by Obama against Trump.  I have NOT checked any FACTS on this but I can see how the previous administration is using mainstream (back to mainstream and molding the minds of the public) to encourage civil outrage against Trump.  This is illegal, and is explained in this video.  It is clear that a strategic plan has been put into place from those who want Trump out, from the Russian involvement with the election, to trying to oust Session all the while crying "FAKE NEWS".  This way, when truths are leaked most of the public will roll their eyes and view the information as FAKE, thus blinding the people to the reality that is going on behind closed doors.

Realities that Trump nor anyone who is a logical and intelligent thinker would NOT cry out "wiretapping" making it public if they did not have the proof.  Session?  Well, who else met with the Russian ambassador while the country had to be run during an election?  I bet there is a list...I should find it.  The country does not stop running during an election, paychecks need to roll out, decisions need to be made.  Session is just to side track the public away from something else, some other news or political event.  Like possibly the wiretapping.

In the end, Someone wants power, someone wants money it is all about greed.  At least that is what I think when people can and are willing to do crazy things.  To gain access and control.  It is difficult to loose control once you have had it and if you have a big head, then it is even harder.

Tension is rising and the pot is at the boiling point.  In reference to my previous work in war zones and having a masters in conflict analysis, all it will take is one little thing to tip over the pot.  All I can say is that something is going on and it may effect the common citizen, I cannot tell you what, but just be awake, aware, research everything and prepared.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you all for viewing my rants. This brain has to have a release these days being that this is what I have always done all my life. Please share, I feel that information is important, it is important to know realities that are in our world. Otherwise, we cannot do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete