Tuesday, February 05, 2019

#Senate #Democrats block bill to protect #babies suriving an abortion


We have gone too far.  I don't like being party savvy, however, reality is reality and blocking for protection of born and alive aborted babies???  Give me a break.  What have we become?  This does not take brains.  If we think that it is okay to take a helpless living human being and watch it die without assistance, then what will be next?  Will people over 70 who has alzheimer's be next?  Once we agree and support this, the sky is the limit on deciding for those who are helpless, poor and without representation.  What happened to the physicians, and nurses #Hippocratic oath?  The classic version swearing by Apollo: I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion.   The new version the revised declaration of Geneva 2017, in part, I SOLEMNLY PLEDGE to dedicate my life to the service of humanity;
THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF MY PATIENT will be my first consideration;
I WILL RESPECT the autonomy and dignity of my patient;
I WILL MAINTAIN the utmost respect for human life;
I WILL NOT PERMIT considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, social standing, or any other factor to intervene between my duty and my patient;
I WILL RESPECT the secrets that are confided in me, even after the patient has died;

But these days, Harvard University says that most schools do not require a Hippocratic oath. 
This is how safe we are concerning our medical system in America.  Here is the link to the Breitbart article

No comments:

Post a Comment